viernes, 29 de mayo de 2015

The perfect song

The perfect song is really difficult to think, I have a lot of favorite songs but if I have to choose one, holy shit, this is difficult. I'm going to put three because I can't chose only one.
First: The Smiths - Asleep, this song reminds me of my depressing and heart broken days in high school, when I cried everytime that I listened to this, the lyrics and the music is so sad, it's like the perfect sad song for de teenage angst.
Second: Passion Pit - Cuddle Fuddle, this song is so amazing and I don't know why, I love the band and I love the sound of the frontman's voice, and I love the lyrics, is so sweet, and is amazing.
and the last one: Breakbot - Baby I'm yours, this song is so good, never bored me, I can listen anytime and is always great, and the video is so cool, is painted with I don't know how many water painting, but it's just amazing.
So there it is, three of my favorite songs ever.

 


1 comentario: